Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of The Grim Compendium will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners of The Grim Compendium, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of The Grim Compendium reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
As usual the hosting company has its own set of rules as to what is not allowed
This, summarised for ease, are the prohibitions. Including, but not limited to:-
- 1). Adult content/Pornography.
- 2). Warez.
- 3). Torrents/Trackers.
- 4). Stalking / Harassing.
- 5). Anything illegal or intended for malicious use.
- 6). Anything used without the content owners permission.
- 7). Anything intended to cause offence/distress etc.
If unsure, please ask before posting something
- 1).As parts of this site are public and anyone of any age can view, please mind your language.
- 2).Please be polite and respectful of other members, their modding experience and their views. Everyone is entitled to their own views and please remember that not everyone speaks/types, or understands English perfectly and might not actually mean what they have posted.
- 3).No talk of politics or religion as they never go well.
- 4).No sexist comments please.
- 5).No harassing of other members, basically covered by (2) but just want to make clear ;)
- 6).Please keep signatures under control, nothing that is garish, flashing, massive images or otherwise seizure inducing ones and no signatures that are longer than an average post ;)
- 7).If you have a collaboration thread that is hidden from general view and everyone in the group is happy, then feel free to speak about what and how you want as long as you don't violate the hosting restrictions.
By joining this site you agree that you have read and agree to abide by the above rules.
Thank you for reading :)
Until Crate either release the modding tools, or permission is given before hand, there is to be no posting of download locations for mods, or detailed "how to mod" instructions outside of the closed active modders section.